Friday 6 July 2012

Skin Whitening Vitamin C Injection/ Jab and Glutathione

For those not familiar with this, to put it simply:

-the whitening jab is effective only if it's Vitamin C + Glutathione.
-Vitamin C without the Glutathione component is not effective for whitening.
-All my colleagues who has gone for the jab swear to that!
-Besides whitening, it's good for dry skin, eczema & stubborn spots on the face.

So far I've gone for 4 jabs @ Parsons Medical Singapore.  Details please read from my other entries from an earlier blog!
Results is better than I would have imagined.

For those who are interested:
Dr Keith Ong (@ Parsons Clinic & Surgery )
Address: Paragon Orchard  # 19-01 (lift at Lobby 2)
Tel;  8777-0736, 9746-7720
Opening hrs:
Monday & Friday  : 10 am to 1pm, 3pm to 8pm
Tue, Wed : 3pm to 8pm
Saturday : 10am to 1pm

Dr Keith Ong @ Parsons Yishun
Address: 779 Yishun Ave 2, #01-1541
Tel; 64846010, 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Opening hrs;
Tues, Wed  : 9am to 12 pm
Thurs : 3pm to 8pm
Close on Sunday & PH

Pls check out my other blogs: http://fairskin001.blogspot.sg/
                                               http://losingweight000.blogspot.sg/

8 comments:

  1. Where is this Parsons Medical? Somewhere in Orchard?
    Can u give me the contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose I've made appointment with them, do you think I can ask to have 2 jabs at one time? Will that make it work faster? Will doctor allow you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..... i'm sure you can ask.... i wont know whether it's ok or not. Usually from what I know those who wants faster reasons go for the whitening injection within shorter time intervals, like maybe every 3 days.

      Delete
    2. I just went to Parsons Medical on saturday & had my first jab. Dr Keith advice me to have the next jab 3 days later if i want faster results! Will be going for my next jab on tuesday! Happy! Oh... went with a friend we shared package too! To read my account visit my blog: whiteninginjectionxoxo.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I went with my friend to see Dr KEith for the Jab and Dr Keith allow us to share a package for vitamin C. So for anyone on budget, try to grab a friend along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glutathione Injection is for those who want faster skin whitening effects compared to oral glutathione. You can see effects in just 2 – 3 weeks compared to oral intake of l-glutathione. Glutathione is said to be a small protein composed of three amino acids called cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine. Glutathione is produced by the body in response to the environment (including pollution), the water we drink, and the chemicals and pesticides found in the food we eat that damage our cells and systems. skin whitening injection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rose may I know does your doc have this glutathione in the jab?

    ReplyDelete