Friday 6 July 2012

Does skin whitening Vit C injection has any side effects?

The overall effects for this Vit C injection besides whitening is all GOOD!!!

Vit C is generally good for our skin & health. Friends find that it improves eczema conditions! And immune system is strengthen as well.

Oh.... the glutathione is the one that helps with the whitening.

Pls check out myother blogs: http://fairskin001.blogspot.sg/
                                               http://losingweight000.blogspot.sg/

6 comments:

  1. I'm interested in this whitening jab too. May I know how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Parsons Medical the clinic I go to, a package of 6 jabs is $900- so it's $150- per jab.

      Delete
    2. Hey Bingo, I've made appointment with Parsons Medical & will be doing the jab next week, if you are interested we can go together?

      Delete
    3. Hmm.... sorry Happy W, friday not good for me. I've book to go on Satuarday instead!

      Delete